Monday, March 14, 2011

Our Sweet Hallie...17 months

Hallie is such a joy to have as part of our little family watching her learn and grow is truely a blessing. It is always hard to believe that our first baby is no longer a baby. She makes it well know quite frequently that she is watching everything that we do.
I have been sewing a lot lately. I feel like it is a way for me to improve myself and I have been quite surprised at how easy it has come(I guess I'm lucky I come from crafty genes). Now one of Hallie's favorite things is to pretend she is sewing. I catch her playing all the time and I am so grateful that she plays so carefully that I don't hesitate in letting her do it.


Hallie has become very into puzzles she frequently now on top of sitting to read will sit and do puzzles...could we be any luckier.

While in Vegas we found a swing and we couldn't pass it up. Hallie loves it and loves to swing anytime she gets a chance. This month she has found her love for the outdoors and cries anytime its time to come inside I figured this would happen at some point hopefully the weather will continue to improve so we can spend more time enjoying the swing as well as the fresh air.

4 comments:

TMB said...

So fun! She is growing up, and nursery in a month! We need to get the girls together very soon. Post some pics of your sewing projects, of course you are a PRO!

DaneandLiz said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so adorable, how cute to love the sewing machine!

The Olsen Family said...

She is so cute. Nursery is right around the corner. I always loved getting to send my kids to nursery and finally getting to enjoy church meetings again!!

Lindsay said...

She is such a cutie! I love that swing!!