Sunday, March 20, 2011

Projects

And I put these backwards but I was going to say maybe best for last...but I guess that really doesn't work does it but you get the idea. Here is Hallie wearing hers before church today.

A picture of the cute fabric close up.

So I made matching ones for Hallie, Alivia, & Kaylee unintentionally. So I originally made Alivia one, I took the pattern off of one of Hallie 0-3 month skirts so when it was done I asked Hallie to come over so I could try it on her and it fit which ment it wasn't going to fit Alivia so I was going to fix it and couldn't get Hallie to take it off she kept saying "me me wear" and I couldln't get it off until bath time that night when I finally convinced her she couldn't wear it to bed. I love that she is getting into the more girly things. Anyways then when I showed Brit she asked if I would make a matching one for Kaylee(which thrilled me because I had hoped she would like it so I was more than happy to make Kaylee one to) So someday soon hopefully we will get a pic of them all wearing them together! So below are all the skirts lined up it reminded me of the 3 bears ha ha.



These are some new fun hair things that I found that can add a little more fun to the wardrobe I made some for my new darling niece Alivia and some for Hallie since she is still lacking in hair to do fun things with and the best part they require no sewing machine.


This blanket it for my soon to be 1st nephew on my side of the family. There aren't many "cute" things out there you can make for a boy but I like this one.

This darling high waisted skirt I just couldn't resist making one for Hallie I am proud to say it is the 1st article of clothing I think I have ever made and it turned out quite well.

So some people have asked about some of the projects I have been working on lately so here they are in no particular order but I feel like I am become so domestic and it makes me feel like I am bettering myself(because sometimes I feel as a stay at home mom I struggle with that).

1 comment:

Graham's said...

Would that Jean that the blanket above is for my baby :)?? You are so talented! I need tonget my machine fixed so I can start making cute things! Love everything you have made.