Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Ghost at our House?


So this month as part of our "preschool stuff" we have talked a lot about Halloween and fall. This morning after getting up and attempting to get ready for the day Hallie came into my room saying she had seen a ghost. At first I thought she ment on tv or in one of her stories or activities we have done but she was really sad and it kinda freaked me out. After talking for a few minutes about how ghosts are just a fun thing to dress up for Halloween and wont hurt you she was still persistant that she could see one. I asked her if I came with her if she could show me where the ghost was, she agreed. We walked over to my door and she pointed to some close hanging on the door and said ghost. I couldn't help myself from laughing after confirming that she was indeed talking about the clothes on the door. And explained that those were just her clothes for pictures later today. She replied with "So no scary ghost?" Nope Hallie no scary ghost but a good laugh just the same. And after looking at it I guess I can see why she would think that.

No comments: