Monday, October 3, 2011

Last Weeks Happenings

Over that last week we have done a variety of random fun stuff. 1st- last week while my mom was here we went to Tremonton to see my cousins baby Trinity she was 4-6 weeks early and just tiny. I can't get over how much hair she has. 2nd Hallie and I attended our very 1st SLC Royal game. Matt loves soccer and he was thrilled that Hallie and I wanted to join him. The game was a lot of fun and I think Hallie was more interested in the confetti the group in front of us threw every time there was a good play. She would pick it back up and throw it again. We also sat by the drum section that made it fun to see all of them dressed up and doing their chants. I think it is something we will definitely be doing again.

1 comment:

DGri said...

Tell Matt that I went to a RSL game here in DC. . .and maybe mention how DC United sorta CREAMED them ;-). hehehehehe, it was FUN!