Monday, September 8, 2008

Las Vegas and the fam

So over Labor Day Matt and I were able to fly down and spend some time with my family which was much needed we haven't been to vegas since march because of work and school schedules so needless to say I was super excited. We shopped, boated, bbq'd, and just relaxed. My parents have a beautiful home with an awesome pool that we put to good use. Kim and Ez were nice enough to make time in their busy scheduales to come hang out with us although I got no pics sorry. We missed nic and her honey but we will see you soon. One day we went boating to Lake Mead we had tons of fun we have missed that alot. Matt, Nate and Madi had a competition to see who could stand on the tube the longest it was entertaining to say the least. Thanks mom and dad for all of you hospitality while we were there and your love always. Although vegas may never feel like home I have found that no matter where what the location that home is where all the people you love are. We were so sad to leave and can't wait to go back.

No comments: