Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catching up

So I am at work thinking about all the special people in Matt and I's lives. I just want to give a big shout out for all of you who are taking on the task of working AND going to school. School enough is one thing and it is completely another for anyone to also carry a job. I have met various people that have made the commitment and are going to college or have decided to return to college to get that special piece of paper that the world thinks is so important and also support their families ata the same time. So hats off to you for that this includes all of my siblings and their hubbies and especially my sweet husband that manages to work over 40 hours, go to school at night, and still have time to be a wonderful husband. So babes tonight I am up working for us, thinking of you and feeling very blessed to be in the place that we are. Thanks for all you do and I know that one day we will reach all of our goals and I can't wait for the adventure to get there.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hang in there...it WILL end. I remember when Nick and I were working, both going to school, I thought it would never end, and now it seems like centuries ago! It will be worth it! You guys are awesome and I am so proud of what you have accomplished, and for making such good choices!