Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary in a different way

Well as some of you know there has been some unsure things going on in our live lately. The main one started about two weeks ago when I went in for a routine physical. I had some moles that I had concerns about and the doctor ended up having some of the same concerns so he removed them for biopsy reassuring me he thought they were nothing. Seven days later I got a call from the doctors office who informed me that they had sent my samples on to Harvard and the Mayo Clinic because the doctor at McKay Dee was unsure about the results. So of coarse I am slightly worried at this point. Then a week after that, yesterday, I get a call that said that they had my results and they needed me to come into the office as soon as possible. By now panic has set in and I am in tears on the phone with my sweet husband who reassures that everything will be fine. So this morning first thing I get into the doctor only to find that it came back positive/unsure. So they cut another chunk out of my foot and now that will go for another biopsy if it comes back clean it will be over and if not blood tests and more tissue samples. For now I feel like things are going to be fine but I will keep everyone updated.

6 comments:

Becca Lund said...

this is scary! I actually was so scared for you i dreamt about it last night! I hope you get good news, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

TMB said...

Eek, that is really scary Nat. I hope that the biopsy comes back negative. Keep us posted. :)

The Mortons said...

Oh Nat. Sorry. Im really glad that you found our blog! It has been along time! I hope that all turns out well. I'll add you when we go private!!!

Kim said...

Natalie. I hope things are ok. I am thinking of you

Jer and Jealin said...

Wow, Nat. I'm sorry you have to go through this. We'll keep you in our prayers! Love you guys.

The Vining's said...

Hey Nat I found your blog and had to say Hi cause I never see u anymore.. Hope you are ok with the mole thing... I'm gonna add ya to my peoples ;)