Sunday, October 12, 2008

The change of seasons!!!




I have been horrible at staying up on blogging lately. My new job has changed alot including how much time I have to play on the internet. Not much has changed. So So a quick update...my new job is going well although alot more responsibility I am learning to love it. It has been hard to still find time to work once and a while at the hospital I feel like I have no time to do what I need to do but I guess thats what happens when you go from working three days to five. I am learning alot about myself and my abilities. I miss my job at the hospital terribly so when Matt goes to school I usually go visit just to hold the babies and help where I can. Matt is halfway through his last hard semester and then he has a couple left of part time status to get both degrees completed. The self battle of when to have kids continues in the Brower home but eventually we will both come to the same conclusion and add to our special family. Matt and I took some pictures this morning of what we woke up to and the snow just keeps getting deeper is it winter already? I know most people hate this idea but I welcome it I love comfort food, warm clothes, and the spirit that is in the air the closer we get to christmas. People just seem to treat each other differently which a much needed change. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

So do I get to vote to say when you should have kids? Not like it matters, since you know how we feel about it...our kids need some cousins that live closer already!!

Fun Snow!!!