Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something New Hooray

--
--On a different note Matt and I have recently joined a gym and have decided there is no better time to get in shape then the present. Also the realization has come that you can't look toned if you don't work at it. Its one thing to be thin and a completely another to be in shape and look it. I am finding that out very quickly. Its fun though they have a pool, sauna, basketball, raquetball, several classes that kick butt, and of coarse tons of other stuff. And get this every treadmill has its own tv! Let me just tell you the Golds Gym in Ogden at the Solomon Center rocks. If anyone is looking for a good gym with a lot of everything for a reasonable price go try it out. So here is my encouragement to all those who usually hide indoors when the weather gets bad try the gym its not as bad as I thought it would be.

3 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

Yay! Corey and I tried to do this together after Nathan went to sleep, but it's just hard to fit it in! Maybe when I'm done with school I can think about healthy things!!
So when are we going get together again?? It's been a long time!

J and Ris said...

I agree! It's just getting that motivation things happening! Once I finish my twilight books i'll hopefully get my but in gear! thanks for updating us on everything!

The Olsen Family said...

Hey! Going to the gym is hard! Good Luck! I have a gym membership too, but with the kids, it makes it hard to go on a regular basis. It was good to hear from you. Where are you living? We are in Logan.