Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy "Hallieween"



So we totally stole this idea from Becca but thought it was to cute to pass up. Hallie didn't mind at all. She I guess has learned its easier to just let us take pics cause its over sooner. Lat night we headed to Nick and Brits to have dinner and decorate cookies. Although Hallie didn't care we are starting traditions with the cousins we have close while we can. Thanks Nick and Brit we have missed you guys a lot the food was great and you were awesome hosts as always. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Hallieween.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!! I LOVE it! I am excited to get together tonight!! Can't wait to see Hallie!

The Holmgrens said...

I can not believe how cute that is. That's all I have to say.

Unknown said...

Hallie looks cute by the pumpkin