Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nap Time!!!


So like I said before Hallie is a great sleeper we have one problem though...she loves to sleep on her tummy(which scares me to death). So we started for nap time putting her on her tummy and bought a video monitor so I can hear and see what she is doing(helps my anxiety alot). She sleeps in her crib during the day but still sleeps in our room at night on her back which sometimes means less sleep but she is alive so I took some pics of her 1st nap in her crib(not that exciting to anyone but me I know)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Both of my boys had a hard time sleeping on their backs. Somewhere between 4-6 weeks I gave in and let them sleep on their stomachs.

becca said...

We used to do nap time on the tummy with Sam, but Porter hasn't needed it. I think sometimes it's just easier to give in. :)

By the way, I LOVE that you stole the idea and put Hallie in a pumpkin. We stole the idea from my parents who did it to Taylor.