Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday Surprises and Remodeling

So lets just say that surprises aren't Matt's strong suit mostly for 2 reasons. #1 I am pretty observant and often ruin the surprise before it comes to pass. #2 Matt has always worked and gone to school full time so he hasn't had alot of time. But he succeeded to surprising me this weekend. We decided this year we are going to remodel the kitchen we ordered new countertops and are trying to pick a backsplash and tile. We wanted to start replacing the appliances also but decided we would wait so I thought. Wen t we got home from St. George we started to unpack I was talking to Matt in the kitchen when I realized we had a NEW microwave. I was shocked and the look on Matt's face was priceless when he realized I had had no idea and that his plan had succeeded. Way to go honey! So here is a pic of the new microwave it works tons better than the old one. We are looking forward to completing the updating minus the dust. More pics to come. Thanks babes your the best, love ya.

No comments: