Monday, January 11, 2010

Learning to let go...little by little



Hallie is changing so much we have so much fun staying home and playing. Here are some recent pics. She has started to grab onto objects so she can suck on them. She has also started pushing herself up really well.

We had a great weekend and were able to spend a lot of time with family and friends. Saturday one of my roommates from college is getting married and they had a shower for her it was good to see her it had been way to long.

Then we went down to watch uncle chris run. Hallie was not amused and quickly fell asleep but she did stay awake long enough to watch Chris run.

Hallie seems to be changing everyday. She is learning and growing so quickly I wish I could just freeze time but having been a mom now for almost four months I have learned that many things in life can wait when your little ones needs some love because when you turn around they aren't that little anymore. I returned to work last week if thats what you call it I have to work two shifts a month to maintain my nursing license. I have never really left Hallie and really have no desire to but ya have to learn sooner or later so Sunday Matt was left to be the mommy and daddy and he did a fabulous job he took great care of Hallie and even got to church on time. I don't know why I ever wondered if they would survive. I got home from work to find them cuddled on the couch it was so cute. I truely married the best guy for me.
After we got ready we headed to Salt Lake to see Josh & Becca's little guy get blessed. It was a beautiful blessing and so fun to get everyone togeter again

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How is it being back at work- I'm dreading going back to work in March. Yuck!