Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Weekend




So Matt and I are not big New Years celebraters I guess you could say we choose to enter the new year as well rested as possible but over the weekend we headed for Idaho Falls since Matt's nephew Austin was being ordained into the priesthood. The weekend didn't exactly go the way we thought we ended up coming home early due to the fact that some of the kids had the stomch flu and we don't want anything to due with that. But before we came home we did get to have some fun we spent some time visiting and swimming. Hallie is a true Norr which is manifested by the fact she loves the water. We bought her a swimsuit since we knew we would be going swimming at the hotel which I thought she would last about ten minutes in well I was wrong. She loved it and even fell asleep sitting on my lap. Pictures are priceless

1 comment:

Matt&Linds said...

Looks nice...the pool i mean! Hope things are going good! We are busy busy but great! Call sometime!