Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me and 4 months

Family Pic

This past weekend I celebrated my 26th birthday I feel almost like I am at the age I shouldn't tell people how old I am but I don't feel old yet so until then I will share my age. Matt was able to get Friday off so Thursday we headed out of the yucky air and headed for sunny St. George to meet up with my entire family. We had a ton of fun. What I wanted most for my birthday was to spend it with my family and maybe a day to sleep in but that was maybe pushing it. On friday we spent a lot of time outside in the 60 degree weather I don't think Hallie knew what to think of the sun. Saturday once everyone arrived we went to lunch and then played games, went on walks, went swimming, and did all sorts of fun stuff. Later that evening we had cake. We had so much fun and can't wait to go again. In the above pic we decided to see how she did in just her stroller because by the time we got to St. George she was not liking her car seat. She loved it if you couldn't tell. Then of coarse we had to try on some sunglasses and she surprisingly left them on and even giggled and smiled we will see how long that lasts.
Sunglasses

Crawling

My mom loves to spoil Hallie on this particular occassion she found her a swimsuit and of coarse we used it and went swimming although we were having to much fun to take pics.
Swimsuit

Now Hallie really likes Nic, she seems like they have always had a little special bond going on. Nic thinks its because she looks a little like me but I think it may be a ll the attention she gives her. When Nic is around she is Hallie's second mom(practicing up as she calls it) Nic had Hallie smiling and giggling on several occasions. She will make a great mom someday but until them we will enjoy the attention.
Nic & Hallie

Hallie is getting to the point that I think she realizes when I'm not around so she was a little unsure of grandma at first but she later warmed up to her.
Gma & hallie

I remember being pregnant and thinking how it was so far away to have her be 4 months but the time has flown like crazy. She is so fun I will try to post more pics and what she is doing later but for now this will do. She is a very happy and smiley baby. For the most part she is content to play along but loves to be snuggled and of coarse paid attention to. She has very long eyelashes and big beautiful eyes that we just can't get over. We can't imagine our life without her she is such a perfect addition to the family.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday! Gosh she us such a cutie!

TMB said...

She is getting so big! She is so cute, can't wait to see you guys again. Congrats on the kitchen remodel.