Monday, October 11, 2010

A great fall weekend


(Nate was in charge of Hallie while Matt & I helped with the wedding. He hooked this balloon to her so she was easier to locate for both him and the other guests that may have stepped on her. ha ha Nate you are irreplaceable thanks for being an awesome uncle)
Saturday my cousin married his best friend and we were lucky enough to be a part. The weather ended up being just about right with a jacket. It was a beautiful day. Congrats Jayson and Brandi! I'm always happy to have an excuse to get together with family both immediate and extended. When I was younger we got together quite frequently and now as everyone has gotten older the times have become more spaced but when we get together it is always a good time. Plus it gave my parents an excuse to come and stay which I'm not sure who enjoys it more. Thanks for coming to visit, come back soon!

No comments: