Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nikki!!

My sister Nic came to visit last weekend and it was a blast. Mostly Hallie and I's days are pretty what most would call boring doing house work, laundry, reading, making dinner, ect. And although I love being home almost every minute that I am we love having company. We went to get Nic on Friday morning and on the way home we stopped and ran some fun errons. There was a darling ginger bread house that Hallie was perfect size for so of coarse we had to take a picture.

Hallie loves to read or be read to depending on how talkative she is on that particular day. She always loves when new people are a round and will take them multiple books and put her arms up to be held. Nic was happy to do it.

We of coarse did some baking and make a big dinner. Mostly just hung out and caught up on life. I only wish we had more time to get together. Come back soon Nic we already miss you!
A couple of our creations!

1 comment:

Graham's said...

YUM! We should have made those while I was there! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys! Love you!