Monday, October 11, 2010

Horseback riding


Our little family
After the wedding we have some friends in Deweyville that invited us to come over and go horseback riding. When I was Hallie's age my parents had horses and we rode frequently until I was a teenager, I really miss it. Hallie loves animals so we thought it was an awesome chance for us to do something new with her. They had horses, cows, dogs, and chickens. Hallie was so excited she didn't know what to be excited about first. She rode with Maddi first, Maddi did a great job, but Hallie was a little unsure after a few minutes.

Maddi and Hallie on Jet(the horse)
Later on Hallie rode with our friend Keith and liked it alot more she even laughed and clapped it was so fun to watch.

We all took our turn and had a great time. Matt and I are now thinking we should do that again very soon. Sometimes grandpa doesn't come to visit because he is busy with work and church. We were lucky enough to have him come this time. Hallie has become quite fond of him and for good reason. I have been very blessed with wonderful men in my life and now in Hallie's. My dad has taught me alot over the years and continues to teach me things quite often. Thanks for your example dad!

No comments: