Monday, August 29, 2011

21 Weeks and Counting


So as the title said we are now just over half way to meeting our newest addition. I feel somewhat bad for this little girl. With Hallie by this point we had bought tons of stuff and had a list full of names(for some reason we are struggling with names)and with this one I am just hoping for time to pass so we can finally meet her. Since about 17 weeks I have been feeling more like myself again minus the ever growing tummy and constant moving of our little one. I have been craving fried chicken and veggies. Every time I eat veggies she goes crazy(loves them/hates them?) I am pretty much the same size I was with Hallie. Thursday we go in for our "big" ultrasound to make sure everything is developing and working correctly, hopefully all good news will come from that.

2 comments:

Matt&Linds said...

I am so excited for you!! I am counting down the weeks too! Another girl will be so fun!!

Lindsay said...

You look great! We're so excited for you guys!