Saturday, August 13, 2011

Taste?!?

One of Hallie new things is she wants to "taste" everything. For anyone that doesn't know I love to bake and having a little partner that loves to help makes it that much more fun. While making a batch of brownies the fun got a little more out of control than normal and I think Hallie ended up wearing more brownie batter than she ate. 1st she picked up the bowl and put it to her face(while I was greasing the pan)that explains the face then the spatula fell out and that explains her arms leg and shorts. But I have grow to realize everything washes so I let her finish her mess while I finished the brownie and then everyone had a bath. I think memories like these one are ones you will remember forever and miss someday when your little one no longer and interested in helping or are grown and gone. So heres to being mom of the year when your child eats raw brownie batter and enjoys every minute.
Caught in the Act

Once she figured out she wasn't in trouble

No comments: