Wednesday, August 31, 2011

23 Months

So this will sadly be the last post before the 2 yr one. seriously I can't believe time has gone this fast but we have enjoyed all of it. Seeing the world through a child is like nothing you have ever seen or done until you do it. Hallie is learning more and more how to exert her independence with in turn is helping me to learn increased patience. She just within the last couple of weeks puts herself in her room when she throws a fit. Most of the time she is still my sweet girl that is a big helper and curious about the entire world around her. She loves to sing and sit at the piano and play while singing. Her favorite song is "you don't see me" I have no idea where it came from but she sings exactly that you don't see me over and over..pretty funny. She has also become a major mommy's girl and no one can do it like her mom which is sometimes nice but most of the time inconvienent and a pain(hopefully it is just a stage). She loves to color and read and never ceases to amaze me with her vocabulary skills that grow on a daily basis. She has learned that mom and dad have "real" names but only uses them if you ask her. She also knows what we do for jobs: mommy takes care of "sick babies" which she asks about on a regular basis and daddy well at the moment she thinks he works at the airport or on an airplane that flies away d/t all his traveling lately. She can now count to 10 pretty well and knows all her colors. Im excited to start some preschool lesson plans with her this fall mostly so I have designated time to spend with her once the baby gets here. I know all parents say this but she is growing up way to fast

No comments: