Tuesday, December 6, 2011

35 Weeks


I had to take a double look before I continued past this title. Although someday I feel as if I have been prego forever this pregnancy really has gone quite quickly. After today's appt we will continue with weekly visits until our new one arrives. Dr. Boheen was so funny today as we talked she asked if I remembered when I needed to head to the hospital. To be honest that part I'm still a little fuzzy on with Hallie I didn't want to go to the hospital for fear they would just send me back home telling me I wasn't in labor so by the time Matt convinced me to go there wasn't a lot of time before Hallie arrived. So Dr. Boheen informed me that because I went so quick last time that when my contractions are 7 minutes apart that she wants me at the hospital ASAP the problem is I didn't even realize I was having contractions until they were 4-5 minutes apart so I will have to pay closer attention because the last thing I want is to have Matt deliver this baby and not have an epidural. My ulcerative colitis seems under control as long as I control my stress. This past weekend we moved Hallie to her new room, set up the nursery, washed the carseat, and put all her tiny clothes in the drawers. One thing that is very different is that I have another child to worry about so we have friends and family oncall so when the time comes we hopefully have a plan. I also found out this past week that the hospital has shut down all visitation for kids 14 and younger including siblings and only 2 people at the bedside at a time. I'm not one for a lot of visitors but I wanted hallie to be able to visit her new sister before we brought her home for good but that wont be happening. I do feel as though Im running out of time...time to do things with just Hallie..time to get everything in order. I worry that Hallie will feel unloved or replaced and that breaks my heart Matt just keeps telling me we will figure it out one day at a time(yeah for sane husbands when you have raging prego hormones). I only pray that Hallie will be patient with us as we all take this adventure together. Heres to about a month til we meet this active little girl.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I was so worried about Tyler when I had Jack, but Tyler instantly loved him and Jack seemed to love Tyler right back! That's not to say there weren't hard moments, but I bet it will go much better than you think! Good luck!