Thursday, December 29, 2011

38 Weeks


2 weeks left!! Last week at the dr I was dilated to a 2-3 and the dr said thinning out nicely(whatever that means) and that she would be surprised if I made it to my due date. So over the last week I have wondered at times if we would make it to the next day little lone our due date. Im not uncomfortable and I am still sleeping great which neither was the case with Hallie but this one the contractions go in spurts of regularity and severity and then slowly die off. I really feel like the boy who cried wolf but one of these days it will really happen. This week when we went to the dr I am dilated to a 3+ and 70% effaced. Matt asked if we could have the New Years baby, Dr. Boheen said it is a definite possibility so until then we will just keep waiting patiently. I hit the 20lb weight gain this week also after a couple weeks of losing...thank heavens for Christmas I guess.

No comments: