Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our Gracie


Time is going to fast as usually but I still don't think I will ever get used to it. Gracie is now 12 days old and is another little blessing in our life. I still have times when I have to stop and remember that we have been blessed and entrusted with 2 sweet daughters of god I don't know how we got so blessed. Gracie is a great baby she eats every 4 hours around the clock. I have been supplementing with a bottle after breastfeeding but are now down to doing that only a couple times a day. She has very awake times after eating but usually within an hour is back to sleep for at least a couple hours. She really only cries when she is hungry. She look so what like Hallie but at the same time has a look of her own which is yet to be determined who she looks like. Here she is during some of her awake times.




She likes to be bundled and I quite often find that she has wiggled down so you can barely see her face.

Our girls in their PJs. Hallie has no interest in holding her but loves to pose in pics.

No comments: