Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our Week with Grandma

My mom was great enough to come for a whole week when Gracelyn was born although I originally thought I wouldn't need help that long I am so grateful that she was here and to have the extra help was awesome. My mom came Thursday night since we were being induced Friday morning. Saturday morning it snowed for the first time almost all winter so she took Hallie out to build a snowman which upon completion she promptly kicked it over and then wanted to build it again.

She also took Hallie to the mall to run some errons and to ride the train. She loves the train at the mall and is always asking to go for a ride on it.


On top of being a huge help with the kids she cooked, cleaned, and helped with anything and everything I needed help with. Thanks mom come back soon.

No comments: