Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Thanks to this wonderful guy I have these 2 beautiful girls that make me a mom to celebrate Mother's Day      
 For mother's day after attending church we had a nap and then headed to Tremonton. We got to see Chris for a few minutes and then ate. After some food...that didn't end up on the floor we headed over to my grandmas to see her and my mom before heading back home. Hallie loved the chocolate covered strawberries most of the chocolate ended up on her hands but she ate the strawberry.
 The kids had a great time dog piling in the back yard....no one was injured because none of them weigh more than 10 lbs...haha good thing Brit and I have little kids.


Grandma with her grandbabies
All in all it was a good day, Hallie gave me a cute card and kept telling me all day that I was the best mommy and happy mother's day. Being a mom may not always be the easiest or most glamorous job but I wouldn't want to do anything else.

No comments: