Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Uh-Oh Shopping

While my mom was here we did a little shopping(no surprise there). She has been looking for some kelly green flats so once again loaded up all the kids and headed to the mall. I have taken Hallie shoe shopping before but not lately and boy has she changed. She couldn't get her hands on enough shoes to try on. It started by her asking to have her shoes off so she could try on these pink flats she wore them most of the time we were there in between different pairs. 

 After while we were waiting for them to check different locations for shoes Hallie tested out all of the little car toys. 
After the mall we headed over to the DI(a fav for sure). I have decided if I was going to be a hoarder it would probably be for children's books. I just can't seem to buy enough and the DI is helping me fulfill that. We came away with 25 new books. They were all like new and included bernstein bears, little critters, clifford, and some other cute hard backed books. We had a great and fun day and came home just in time for all of us to have a nap. I'm not sure how I got so blessed to have 2 sweet girls with personalities to match.






No comments: