Wednesday, June 20, 2012

5 Months

Our little Gracie turned 5 months on June 6th, those first couple months just fly as we adjusted and settled into our new life with our 2 girls. Gracie is such a good baby although I am realizing as Gracie gets older how different our girls are. I do realize that they are 2 completely different people but I can't help but compare because Hallie is all I have even known. Gracie is VERY interested in the food we are eating(Hallie wasn't really like that) and by that I mean she reaches and makes noises to let you know she would like some so on June 7th I gave in and let her have some rice cereal..she didn't love it but she ate it. Veggies and fruits are next. 

-Rolled over back to tummy May 24th
-Rolled over tummy to back May 25th
-Found feet around June 6th
-Reaches and grabs everything and most goes into her mouth
-Started solids June 7th(rice cereal)-didn't love it
-Still loves to be bundled(I have to take a pic of her with her arm out though)
-Started holding her own bottle
-Eats btw 4-8oz a feeding(still nursing)
-Naps 3-4 times a day for 1-3 hrs each
-Sleeps 8-12 hrs a night








No comments: