Sunday, June 3, 2012

Life Long Friends

There are very few friends that as life goes are there for the long haul. Matt has been lucky enough to have 2 such friends. Although we don't see them as much as we would like the times we do get together its as if we have never been apart. Memorial Day was a great day and it just so worked out that the boys could get together and have some "man time" while Mindi and I hung out with the kids. Although I do give Matt a hard time about a possible "bromance" he has with each of them I'm really glad he has good friends to spend time with. After their morning of golf we BBQed and enjoyed catching up. It was a great day!
 The current modern day 3 stooges + a 2nd Tyler

1 comment:

DGri said...

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!! Cannot express how happy those photos make me! They look the same! Cute, dorky boys. Will always love those 3. I would LOVE to see you all next time I'm in UT. For more than a 15 second hiya at an airport! ;-)