Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chris is HOME

I have been waiting for the pictures to add to this post by started it last week. On Wed June 20th Chris came home after serving 2 years on a LDS Mission in Brazil. We all met at the airport with signs and balloons to greet him. I really didn't know what to expect(I have never been to the airport to greet a missionary). There were a couple other families waiting for their missionaries as well. One thing I didn't expect was to be emotional. When all the missionaries came down the escalator to be reunited with loved ones that they have missed and us them for the past two years. I had to step back and take it all in. There was a family next to us that their oldest child was returning home and to see all his small siblings be so emotional as they finally got to see their brother again makes me teary eyed as I type this post. 




Sunday was Chris's "homecoming" we had a great lunch...it was hot and spend time with family.



No comments: