Thursday, July 5, 2012

Seven Peaks with friends

Last week after boating Melissa invited us to join them at Seven Peaks to have more fun in the sun. I tease her that we don't know what each other looks like in street clothes with hair done and make-up since we have spent all our time at the lake or in the water. We left as soon as we were up and moving I was a little nervous about doing the water park thing with both girls by myself but it was great and not as bad as I had anticipated. I left Hallie in her life jacket and just kept an eye on her while playing in the water with Gracie. After swimming for a couple hours we had a break for lunch. As you can tell Gracie had carrots and is a big fan of real food.

 My sweet girls
 Hallie loved this little slide and the water was shallow enough at the bottom that she didn't get dunked at the bottom.
 Hallie played with Ethan a lot he was so cute with her and caught her at the bottom which ultimately knocked them both down

 Hallie and Addi
 Hallie, Addi, and Carter
 All the kids getting ready to head home.
I am now feeling more comfortable one event at a time with the 2 girls I really think its the only way to figure it out. We love spending time with our new friends.

No comments: