Thursday, September 13, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Date

I have always been grateful for the time that we spent as a family but I also wish that I had been able to spend more one on one time with my parents. I think its important to spend individual time doing fun things with each of your kids. So we have started individual kid dates where either Matt or I take Hallie to do something fun. Monday Matt took Hallie glow golfing. Both Matt and Hallie were very excited but Matt said once they got there Hallie was pretty much only excited in the fact that everything glowed. At this point I think Matt was a little disappointed because I don't like golf...at all. So I think he was hoping to find that in Hallie...oh well maybe when she gets older. 


 They did manage to finish an entire game and then it was time for some ice cream. Im so glad that Matt is just as excited about this as I am I just hope we can keep it up.

No comments: