Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1st trip out




So we went to the Dr today for a f/u from the hospital. Hallie is doing very well and is currently at 6 lbs 5 oz. She has no jaundice and was given a clean bill of health. She has been a joy to have a round she rarely cries and we wake her up to feed her every four hours at least until she gets a little bigger. She has times when she is very awake and loves to track things going on around her. Today at the Dr I just happen to catch a good pic of her with her daddy while we were waiting for the dr to come.

6 comments:

Ezra and Kim said...

I just love her she is precious. That picture of matt and Hallie is priceless. love you guys

Brittany said...

I can't believe how tiny she is!! That binky looks so big compared to her! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!! I love the picture of Hallie and her daddy! Hey...make sure you and Matt are ready to have your pic taken tomorrow with Hallie! It will be fun!

Graham's said...

OH my that is so precious!!! That's the outfit I gave her oh. So excited to see you guys!

Graham's said...

She's like daddy hold me i'm freezing!!!

The Mortons said...

Congratulation! Love the name! Just beware....in a few years it may come with a little extra attitude!

The Olsen Family said...

Congrats! She is so cute and tiny. My little girl was almost the same size. If u ask me, it's the perfect size, my first was a 9 pounder! Not very fun!