Tuesday, September 8, 2009

37 weeks


So we headed to the Dr today we are dialated to a 2 at zero station and soft and favorable and I heard wonderful words today and I hope they hold true. The Dr said you probably wont make it to your due date!!!! Hooray we are now just waiting. Matt is going to be the cutest dad ever he is so attentive and is now becoming like a kid at Christmas when I have random contractions. I'm pretty sure he is more excited than I am. When he is home and she is awake his hand is practically glued to my stomach and he is constantly trying to guess what part she is beating me with. She is just under six pounds and about 17 inches. I am starting to feel like she is going to come whether we are ready or not.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I still can't believe you are already this far along!!! I am so excited to meet my new niece!!! Please let us know if you need anything. We will try to bring up the rocking chair soon!! Love ya!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

You are getting so close. Hope she comes early for you.

jessica london said...

That is so exciting I rmeber when they told me to go to the hosiptal for an emergent enduction I cried and mark was so excited but he was trying to comfort me at the same time! And mark really has been the best dad so it means a lot!!

Jer and Jealin said...

Yay! I hope the Dr. right and she is ready sooner than expected! Don't get your hopes up too much though. I don't want to burst your bubble but I was the same as you are now. Dialated to a 2 for 5weeks! Everyday I was thinking I would go into labor. Needless to say it was a long 5 weeks! I know how you feel, all ready to just have the babe out of you! Just try to get lots of rest if you can. I'm sure you know you will likely not get all the sleep you need after she comes!

Jamie said...

Woo-hoo! That is way exciting! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Time sure does fly by! I can't believe you guys will have a kid in the next couple weeks, we are so excited for you and excited to see her. Love ya tons!