Tuesday, September 22, 2009

39 weeks

So I promise I will have a new pic soon but until then an update. We went to the Dr today and more good news we are still progressing we are now a 4 and almost 100% effaced our Dr is quite impressed at how we are moving right along but our little one only has one more week to get out before she gets kicked out...yup you heard me right. Next Wednesday we will be 40 weeks and our Dr doesn't like to let mom's go past their due date so we set an induction for that day. So now that this OCD mom has a date things are getting done and we are ready hopefully she is to. Matt is like a kid at Christmas everytime I have a contraction sad to say they never become consistent but now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The dr seems to think that we should have a pretty good delivery considering how things have gone so far, lets hope she is right.

3 comments:

Brooke Hill said...

One more week, I cant believe it!!! Cant wait to meet the little one. You are going to be a great mom Nat!! Love ya!

Becca Lund said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't believe the time has come!!!

Mark said...

so I jsut posted on face book for you if you ever check? I just said that I missed you because I wanted to go to the olive garden and get soup and salad and no one would to with me so I though I need my natalie now!! I miss you good luck with the enduction!
Love ya JEss