Thursday, September 10, 2009

My so talented family


So never would you guess how talented all your family and friends are until you have a baby. I recieved this darling car seat cover in the mail today from my sister Kim she never ceases to amaze me with all that she gets done on top of going to school full time and running her own business. I can't wait until her and Nic come in October and she is going to teach me to do several of the things she has been working on. Thanks Kimber your the best, can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

How dang cute!! Your sister is AMAZING!!! Please don't leave me out when you get together to make more really cute things!!

Love ya!
Brittany

Matt&Linds said...

How funny...my mom just bought one of these so she could get the pattern...It is really cute. We totally need to go to Lake Powell. It's basically my most favorite place in the world.
Really.

TMB said...

I'm very impressed, Kim is amazing!! I can't wait to hear the news, and I hope that everything goes well. Hopefully I will be in Utah in October and can meet her, I would love to be in on Kim's lessons. I love the name Hallie, it was top on my list. :) I have a gift for you in my closet at my parent's house, wish I could have gone to your shower.