Monday, September 28, 2009

She is here




She is HERE!!! Hallie Mae 6lbs 8oz and 19.5 inches of her are here and we couldn't be doing better. Saturday we went in at 1PM and she arrived at 5:12PM we were blessed to say the least. She is a little smaller than they would like her to be so we are keeping her extra warm and feeding her a little more to help with her weight gain. We still can't decide who she looks like but are excited for the years that we have to watch her grow and change to decide. Thanks to everyone who has called and visited as well as thise who have brought gifts or offered some advice.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! You look like you are feeling pretty good--I hope that's the case!

Graham's said...

You need to change your "about me" hahahahaha It's not up to date

CHAR said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable! You look great Nat! I am so happy for you guys.

mellie said...

I'm going to DIE!!! Seriously... that is the cutest baby EVER!!! And YOU look like a super model... NOT a recent baby deliver-er. ??? I love you! Congrats!!! I cannot wait to give hugs and kisses and cuddles!!!

Melony

Brooke Hill said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful. I am so happy for your growing little family!! I cant wait to meet her!!!

Nicole said...

Congrats Nat! She is adorable. You do look amazing! Enjoy her little and tiny..they grow so fast! Love you cutie!
Love
Nicole Stevenson Ure

Jer and Jealin said...

Congrats! You all look beautiful and happy! I think she looks a little like your dad. (Only a girl, you know??!!) Can't wait to meet her. Love you guys.

Holly said...

So precious!! Congrats you two!

j.evans photography said...

Congrats! SHe is a doll! It is so much fun being a mommy!

Dave and KayDee said...

YAY! Congrats! She is a cutie and I love the name. Enjoy every minute, it goes by so fast! :)