Friday, February 10, 2012

1 Month




Its hard top believe but it has been a month since Gracie joined our little family of four. She has been nothing but a joy and I feel very blessed to have been given another wonderful baby...lets hope she stays this way. She is very scheduled...don't know whose child she is. She eats every 4 hours although at night she goes sometimes up to 6 hours. After she eats she is awake for an hour or two then down for a nap until its time to eat again. My favorite time is when Hallie naps I sit in the recliner and hold her for usually at least 2 hours uninterrupted sometimes we read, watch tv, or nap too cuddling is my favorite.She eats a lot more in the evenings and we usually put her to bed about 9. She looks a lot more like Hallie did than we originally thought except for the dark hair. She also is about a month a head of where Hallie was weight wise which makes it seem like she is growing a lot fast although she is "normal" I'm not quite used to that. She loves to watch Hallie doing whatever. Hallie has started calling her Gracie Girl and I think it will stick.

No comments: