Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

All dressed up ready for the zoo.

Over the last 3 weeks we haven't been anywhere really staying inside where it is warm and where we can limit germ exposure(yes I'm a germ-a-phob)and to be honest I was getting stir crazy so when I called Brit and she mentioned she was taking the girls to the zoo we jumped at the chance to get out in the fresh air. The weather was perfect about 50 degrees we didn't even wear all of the snow gear I had packed for us. Hallie loves playing with her cousins so it made it even more fun to go with Brit and the girls(carson was at school). I think either the monkeys of giraffes were Hallie's favorite.
Just in case anyone thought Gracie might get cold...pretty sure she didn't had this plus a blankie, carseat cover, and another blanket just for good measure






We had a great time and are planning on going next month as long as the weather is good...it was so nice to get out in the fresh air and some great company. I sometimes forget that Brit is my sister-in-law and not just one of my friends they have been so wonderful and thoughtful to us we can never thank her or Nick enough.

No comments: