Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Activities

Matt and I have never liked going out on valentines day ..way to many people. This year we didn't even have the option due to Matt teaching. So we were lucky enough to get out the weekend before. Saturday night we dropped Hallie off at aunt Nikki's(have I mentioned how much I love having them close..oh and just today they put an offer on a house 10 minutes from here!!!)we decided to take Gracie but should have left her she was somewhat of a handful at dinner and the movie. We met up with Nick & Brit to have dinner at Biaggi's...it was amazing and then headed to the movie. I had wanted to see "The Vow" since I saw the 1st preview and lets just say it was a big letdown and money would have been better spent on a redbox movie. A novel thing did happen we remembered to take pictures.


We did have a great time with Nick & Brit and think we should leave the kids home more often to spend time with them.

No comments: