Monday, April 4, 2011

18 Month Pics

I got Hallies 18 month pics yesterday and I am having a really hard time picking my favorites to share with everyone and to print so prepare yourself for a lot of pics. Its so fun as she grows to see who she looks like and it seems that without fail there are mixed reviews as to whether she looks more like Matt or I so you be the judge. Now that Hallie is getting older I find that pictures capture her personality more and more. They are priceless and I don't know if Brit realizes how much we appriciate her taking the time away from her busy life and family to do these for us so regularly. She is so talented but would never admit that.
I think in these top couple pics Hallie looks so much like my sister Maddi.







This face is hilarious

The little white dog is her best friend she sleeps with it and it goes everywhere with us so of coarse it had to be in a few pics




My mom bought Hallie this cute spring dress for Easter..isn't it cute!!

No comments: