Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Good Day

Besides that fact that todays weather was beautiful it was a great day. My sister Nic is going to have a little boy and today was the 1st of 2 weekends in a row that we got to spend withher to celebrate. Hallie just loves her but is somewhat unsure to think about her belly. We love our aunt Nikki she is going to make an awesome mom

Nic and Ky were nice enough to bring Hallie's playhouse with them(this house has been through a lot) It first was given to my parents then about six months after that it caught a ride to st george with my sister kim and about 2 months after that nic picked it up and took it to cedar. Then after a couple weeks there it made the treck to farmington where we picked it up and brought it the rest of the way...what you wont do for free. Well it was well worth the wait and hassle because Hallie loves it.
My favorite she loves the shutters

Hallie trying to give daddy some water while he mowed the lawn






2 comments:

Brittany said...

My kids are going to love playing with that! Can't wait! :)

Lindsay said...

I had one of these growing up and loved it!