Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Morning/Day

She found and sampled the bunny trail very quickly...maybe thats why sleeping hasn't been so great lately.





Sunday after church we had an awesome dinner with Matt's family. It seems lately as though the time we spend with them is more and more enjoyed. Grandma Joy was sweet enough to bring all the kids a gift(a ball, singing dvd, and a sidewalk chalk) they all loved it and didn't wait very long to use it.

Matt's new toy(a remote helicopter)

After dinner we made resurrection rolls the kids did a great job I didn't really do any of it. It was so fun to have Kaylee and Carson to help include Hallie too. She is just now gettin ginto fun things like this. They were so excited to see them when they came out of the oven...as for me I was more excited to eat them!






1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Isn't Easter (and other holidays) so much funner when you have a little kid? I'm loving it! I'm curious what these resurrection rolls are.